Thursday, April 16, 2020

MASALAH JIWA

Salam.
 
It s ok to feel down once in awhile..it s ok to cry once in awhile.
 
While there are ppl waiting for this moment of my down to condamn me now listen coz I know you are following my insta..created fake google account to make sarcastic comment in my blog..I dont know what kind of sickness you have in your heart..that you dont know jodoh is all Allah's plan.
 
I am only a human being to feel down...to write my feelings. Maybe you are an alien so you are always feel good about yourself.
 
Hey you..if you sakit hati with what I wrote or post, why you follow my IG and skodeng my blog? You have mental problem?
 
Hey you..dont like unfollow lar..why you wanna follow me and meroyan alone alone..you aa crazy aa? Got nothing to do meh?
 
You kena kurung kennot keluar..now you ketuk2 ig ppl, blog ppl and want to bikin havoc aa..pity you ..no life eh?
 
Continue aa..hope you get covid aaa. Suwey punya olang😅

2 comments:

  1. Hahaha dh kenapa la sis mrh2 ni..biasa la tu..org selalu kata..bila ada org cemburu pd kita buat khianat pd kita mkna nya hidup kita much better dr dia..u are above them..so they get crazy over you. And want To see u failed. Semoga sis sekeluarga sentiasa dlm lindungan Nya..aamin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha, auntie annor ni funny, but it's true, kata2 dari org yg komen akan bagi kesan pada org tersebut. walaupun ada je yg cakap , pergi mampus ngn mulut org, tapi manusia tetap manusia, ada hati perasaan. keep qowiy auntie

    ReplyDelete

JUMAAT BARAKAH

Hari Jumaat penuh barakah. Sekolah pagi setiap Isnin dan Jumaat. Selasa Khamis sekolah petang. Adakalanya terlampau banyak utk dibicarakan, ...