Sunday, November 28, 2021

TIDUR SENDIRI

Life is not always perfect and sweet as shown on social media.

Samalah mcm kami. Having a special need child is indeed something that we have never expected to experience.
But Allah chose us and this is a step to paradise if we carry His amanah wisely.

As a mother and a truly believer, I try not to use harsh words that can lead as a doa to my dear kids though I do lose it at times...istigfar. Same for Syifa, I do not use terms she us diagnosed with. I try my best to treat her equally like my other kids without labelling her.

Syifa, her milestone might not be as fast as others but alhamdulillah she is doing well AS LONG AS we have patience with her. So yes..she is actually here to test us, if we are capable to carry this duty.

She is almost passing the potty training phase with no diaper at home except for sleeping..she will alert us when she needs it. But accident happens especially when bapak bg tiktokšŸ¤£

Today is another phase..making her sleep on her own. Challenging too as she keep coming to me the moment I leave the room.

After few attempts and her dramas, she finally fell asleep. ..but with me sitting down on a couch nearby, working and watching her at the same time.

Slowly and one step at a time. Mission accmplished for first phase.

Alhamdulillah.


1 comment:

  1. Alhamdulillah....teruskan kuat menerima cabaran Dan ujian..mudahan ALLAH permudahkan segala uruskan kak nur sekeluarga insyaaALLAH

    ReplyDelete

JUMAAT BARAKAH

Hari Jumaat penuh barakah. Sekolah pagi setiap Isnin dan Jumaat. Selasa Khamis sekolah petang. Adakalanya terlampau banyak utk dibicarakan, ...