Thursday, February 27, 2020

KISAH KEMBARA PERANTAUAN (JULY 2001)

Tarikh penting.

Memulakan kehidupan sebenar seorang adult dgn bergelar isteri.
I met my husband 20yrs ago.

And as today, we are celebrating our 19th year of marriage...with our 4 wonderful kids.

Ramai yg tertanya tanya how I met my husband.

Simply ONLINE. He was looking for supplier online for cds as his work requires massive use of cds. And I said sorry I work in a bank, not in cds company lol.

Within 1 year dari kenal, we got married. He is the only man yg baru kenal, already talk about marriage..though he was at that time, already a father of 3boys from 2 different Relationship, didnt stop our Relationship.

It was a shock to everyone and I was label making decision tergesa gesa. Quit my job as a bank officer with 1 month notice.

So I became his wife. It was just a simple nikah at jabatan agama islam wp. Tiada hantaran, Nothing. The simplest nikah.


And so I left my country leaving my family and my friends behind….to a new world...unknown world, with the man that I just get to know.

I left everything behind….not knowing what future hold.




#journalkembaralightkm

No comments:

Post a Comment

JUMAAT BARAKAH

Hari Jumaat penuh barakah. Sekolah pagi setiap Isnin dan Jumaat. Selasa Khamis sekolah petang. Adakalanya terlampau banyak utk dibicarakan, ...